Information/What is included in the trek price?
All of the prices include the following :
- Transfers from and to Kathmandu International Airport, and also Kathmandu Domestic Airport as indicated by the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation based on double occupancy. We use a variety of high standard hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Our default hotel is the famous Marshyangdi Hotel in Thamel, a favourite with trekkers from all over the world - www.hotelmarshyangdi.com. Please note that this is bed and breakfast only and the additional cost of meals is your responsibility. Please allow $20 per day for this.
- Internal transport within Nepal. This is as indicated by the itinerary and includes domestic flights where necessary. Note that bad weather in mountainous regions can cause flight delays. If you are delayed by bad weather prior to trek departure we will meet your accommodation costs. If the delay is extended by two days it may be necessary for us to re-route the trek, perhaps to an area more accessible by road. If you are delayed by bad weather at the end of the trek we will meet your accommodation and food costs for the basic tour dates. Unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for charges incurred as a result of missed international flight connections. However we will help you to organise your ongoing arrangements. In this situation we would recommend that you make a claim against your insurance policy.
- Accommodation on the trek as indicated by the itinerary (either in two person tents or local lodges).
- Provision of all meals on the trek (see section Life on the trek).
- All trekking and climbing related fees as required.
- Provision of appropriate trekking and/or climbing staff (see section Life on the trek).
Prices exclude :
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Meals at airports and whilst in Kathmandu/Pokhara - allow $20 per day.
- Entry Visa fees - at present $25 on entry in Nepal.